BMM Testlabs announces measures to protect its employees and customers.
BMM Testlabs, the world’s original gaming test lab and product compliance consultancy, announces measures to protect the welfare of its employees, including well-being, health and safety, as well as ensuring business continuity for its staff and customers.
Health, Safety and Well-being of BMM Employees
BMM’s commitment to the health, safety and well-being of its employees includes the following actions:
- Establish global Crisis Action & Response for Employees (CARE) Committee.
- Promote the health, safety and well-being of employees globally through business leadership, management and regular communications.
- Monitor official government and CDC announcements and act immediately (daily) on guidance.
- Ensure employees are clear on BMM’s approach to work policy and practices during the virus.
- Communicate BMM’s Remote Work Policy (remote work, remote security & remote management) for different employee types.
- Educate employees on personal health and work/bathroom practices to mitigate infection.
- Continually sterilize BMM work environment by spraying and wiping work surface areas.
- Require self-quarantine for those who come into contact with Covid-19, directly or indirectly.
- Require self-quarantine for those employees returning from any travel leave.
- Require Covid-19 tests for those showing infection symptoms.
- Require Covid-19 tests for those who may have been in contact with an infected person.
- Support social distancing and separation at office, and externally.
- Allow staff to work from home.
- Maintain all company sponsored health insurances.
- Provide paid sick leave for confirmed infections in accordance with company policy or government policy.
Business Continuity for BMM Employees and Customers
During the Covid-19 crisis, BMM will provide continuous, productive and high-quality Remote Testing, Remote Security and Remote Management for its customers’ games and systems at BMM.