The company’s display will include demonstrations of Epicentral and Epic ticket-in/ticket-out and roll-fed printers.
US.- TransAct Technologies Incorporated, a global leader in software-driven technology and printer solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that the company will showcase its full suite of solutions for the casino and gaming industry at the 2018 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (“NIGA”), to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 17-20, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“We are delighted to join our Native American casino and gaming customers at NIGA 2018 in Las Vegas where TransAct will demonstrate our full line-up of industry-leading software technology and printer solutions,” said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. “As a long-time printer and software partner for tribal gaming operators across North America, our unrivalled product offerings and unmatched customer service makes TransAct a true one-stop shop for operators’ needs. Visitors to our booth at NIGA 2018 will have a chance to experience our best-in-class portfolio of solutions for casino slot floors and gaming machines, including two unique versions of our Epicentral promotion and bonusing print system as well as our proven Epic TITO and roll-fed printers.”
Epicentral, a unique portfolio of software offerings which allow operators to target and provide printed bonuses in real-time to players while they play on the casino floor, remains the industry’s only enterprise-level promotion and bonusing software solution. It will take centre stage at NIGA 2018 to show how it is “Delivering Casino Revenue Growth” for casinos around the globe. Epicentral effectively bridges the gap between the slot machine and the reward of the printed ticket, allowing operators to drive increased customer visitation and play with ease.
Epicentral versions on display at NIGA 2018 (Booth #623) will include:
- Epicentral v3.9 – The latest version of Epicentral offers a host of features that build on a proven track record of driving increased time on device and revenue. These include the ability to run multiple promotions at the same time, create games within games, run different promotions on different slot game banks, segment players by tier, promote to different levels of uncarded players and leverage its real-time capabilities to improve operator decision making through detailed activity reports. Epicentral v3.9 also dramatically improves the player experience by allowing for the redemption, printing and re-printing of bonuses at multiple locations.
- Epicentral SE – Casino operators are keenly aware of the need to differentiate themselves through their bonus offerings and while printed bonuses have historically been offered to loyalty account customers through direct mail or an in-casino host, Epicentral SE allows operators to leverage their existing system investments to expand bonus capabilities to the gaming device. Epicentral SE easily turns current promotional offerings into printed coupons thanks to the power of Epicentral’s Print Manager and Design Center modules. The system can print and deliver free play vouchers directly to players which they can then redeem at the slot machine while still playing. It also presents operators with an upgrade path to a full Epicentral system implementations.
TransAct’s best-in-class line-up of Epic TITO printers on display at NIGA 2018 will include its purpose-built, reliable and dependable Epic Edge and Epic 950 printers which are designed to simplify casino operations and improve floor performance. The Company’s line-up of Epic roll-fed printers has also delivered industry-leading dependability and capabilities for use in gaming devices of all types.
TITO and roll-fed printer solutions on display at NIGA 2018 (Booth #623) will include:
- Epic Edge – This next-generation casino ticket printer offers operators a new print resolution (300 dpi) that delivers a 50% improvement over current printers and razor-sharp barcodes, allowing it to improve bill validator acceptance and reduce attendant calls. It also includes an adjustable ticket bucket that accommodates standard tickets and smaller, paper-saving tickets. Additional unique features include a single rugged outer chassis with colour-coded rails and Serial, USB and Netplex ports, hot swap capability to eliminate game downtime, two high-speed interfaces (USB and Micro SD) for simple updates, and a faster ServerPort™ connection.
- Epic 950 – The current industry-standard for TITO printing, TransAct’s Epic 950 continues to deliver proven performance in over 500,000 slot machines worldwide. Easily integrated into all game types, the Epic 950 features TicketBurst™ technology to eliminate player/ticket interference and is fully compatible with Epicentral to provide for the direct, real-time delivery of eye-catching personalized promotions and bonus offers.
- Epic Edge TT™ and Epic 950 TT™ – These unique, purpose-built printers take the power of the advanced Epic Edge and proven Epic 950 outside the slot machine and on to table games, players’ club desks and cash desks. They package a printer, internally mounted power supply and ServerPort in a tidy, compact design that is easy to deploy. In addition, thanks to their dual port capability, the Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT allow operators to expand the bonusing environment created by their Epicentral deployments to non-gaming device applications.
- Epic 880® – This compact printer for all types of gaming machines features a modular design that is configurable to nearly any space, a variable length ticket presenter and ticket retract capability. It also offers auto paper loading and can accommodate 4-inch or 6-inch paper rolls.