The expo BET2020 was supposed to be held on 7-9 April in London.
UK.- In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, BET2020 expo which was supposed to be held on 7-9 April in London, is postponed until the world’s situations stabilise. The company said that its top priority now “is the safety and health of our speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, partners and guests”.
“Fortunately, we live in a fast-paced digital technology world and we have all rights to use options digitalisation provides us with. Therefore, the BET2020 team have decided to host the first event in an online format”, the company said.
How does it work?
- New conference format – a concentrate of the most useful and important industry topics compressed to the one day!
- Top experts ready for personal dialogue with everyone while participating at an online BET2020 conference. Enjoy real-time Q&A, live chat with speakers, share your opinion and exchange contacts while the conference is streaming. Now you shouldn’t concentrate on how to draw attention in order to start a dialogue – now your words will be seen by everyone in the online broadcast.
- Visitors will have access to our downloadable resources section to keep newly obtained knowledge not only in the head but offline.
- It’s a great chance to increase brand awareness and engagement while sponsoring the BET2020 online. Sponsorship opportunities are available on-demand.
- Each participant of the BET2020 online will automatically receive a special offer to the postponed offline (physical) event.
There will be a unique online platform to connect everyone globally in such an unfortunate timing. The participants still have a chance to exchange contacts and find out the latest industry insights.