The event kicks off on May 21 and it will feature the debut of ArtBiz Asia.
Macau.- Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia), the must-attend marketplace for the Asian gaming-entertainment industry, will launch a new segment, ArtBiz Asia, at the expo’s 13th edition taking place May 21-23, 2019, at The Venetian Macao Cotai Expo.
ArtBiz Asia is co-organised by G2E Asia and Macao International Culture and Sports Industries Association (MICSIA). In line with local government’s strategy of promoting a diversified economy, ArtBiz Asia creates a platform that connects the arts and culture circle with integrated resorts in Asia and drives opportunities between art industry professionals and Asian elites.
The first edition of ArtBiz Asia will notably present the ArtBiz Forum, which will uncover the relationship and relevance of art in today’s integrated resorts through a series of content-rich sessions and panel discussions with industry professionals and regional experts. Themes for the sessions include global trends, the role of art in integrated resorts development, the relationship of public art with destination travel, and the ins and outs of the art business.
Speakers for the ArtBiz Forum include but are not limited to:
1. Ms. Anne Li, General Manager of Beautiful Asset (Beijing) Art Industry Inc.
2. Ms. Mandy Pao, Marketing Director of Chiu Yeng Culture
3. Ms. Levina Li-Cadman, Co-founder of Art Partners
4. Mr. Konstantin Bessmertny, Artist
5. Mr. David Tung, Director of Lisson Gallery Shanghai
6. Mr. Calvin Hui, Co-founder and Chairman of 3812 Gallery
For further information on ArtBiz Asia, please visit www.g2easia.com.