Global Gaming Expo (G2E) starts today in Las Vegas and will gather the leading representatives of the gaming industry.
US.- Global Gaming Expo begins today in Las Vegas, gathering the most influential personalities and companies of the gaming industry. Gaming leaders will discuss the state of the industry at Global Gaming Expo (G2E).
The full spectrum of casino-gaming’s most influential executives will convene for a roundtable keynote debate at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E), presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions in Las Vegas.
From October 2-5 in Las Vegas, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from leadership experts beyond the casino gaming industry who can help spur innovative and creative ideas. This year, G2E has increased its investment in outside speakers:
- Bill Benjamin, Institute for Health and Human Potential – Benjamin brings rare experience and a practical look at how the brain responds under pressure from his 25 years of real-world business experience.
- Phil Gwoke, Generational Expert – A resident Gen Xer, Gwoke is a generational expert with Bridgeworks with years of experience on how to effectively communicate and collaborate across generational divides.
- Jeff Hurt, Executive Vice President, Education and Engagement, Velvet Chainsaw Consulting – Hurt is one of the leading authorities in the association and meetings industry on adult education, association governance, conference design, digital events, participation experience, strategic thinking and transformative learning.
- Kelly McDonald, Founder of McDonald Marketing – McDonald is considered one of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends, generational differences and leveraging the customer experience.
- Dee O’Neill, SMART – Through her 15 years in research and clinical neuroscience roles, O’Neill helps people maximize their cognitive potential by facilitating high-performance brain training through the Center for BrainHealth-developed SMART.