Enlabs begins search for new CFO

Enlabs begins search for new CFO

The company is searching for a replacement for Adam Jonsson, who will leave the role in October.

Sweden.- Enlabs is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer as Adam Jonsson announces he will leave the company in October after more than two years.

Jonsson joined the Swedish group in May 2018 and occupied several roles in a short space of time, including Business Controller, Head of Investor Relations and Head of Finance. He became CFO in December.

Enlabs Chief Executive George Ustinov said: “Adam has played an important role within Enlabs and has contributed a lot to our development. I will miss our close cooperation and wish Adam all the best in his further career.”

This year Enlabs, formerly Nordic Leisure, has invested in Scout Gaming Group and has increased its stake in Global Gaming to become the biggest shareholder in the Ninja Casino owner.

Last month it launched Laimz, a new Latvia-facing brand to add to its strong Baltic presence.

Revenue for the first quarter was up by 16.7 per cent to €10.5million, 94 per cent of that coming from the Baltics, and the remaining 6 per cent of revenue coming from licences in Belarus and Malta, although the company has said it has pushed back financial targets for 2020 to next year in order to focus on technical and operational improvements.

It finally went live in Sweden last month after coming under pressure from the country’s regulator to begin offering games or forfeit its licence.

In this article:
appointments business sweden