Eventus International is inviting the industry to attend Scandinavian Gaming Show in Copenhagen on September 5-6.
Denmark.- Eventus International has announced that this year’s Scandinavian Gaming Show will be hosted at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The two-day event offers an agenda addressing the most prevailing issues in the Scandinavian gaming arena with presentations by global and local key professionals in the industry.
Scandinavian Gaming Show agenda
Day One – Thursday, 5 September
09:30 Exhibition Showcase and Networking
10:00 to16:00 SGS Conference
On day one, discussions will cover topics relating to:
- The Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark.
- Marketing of gambling adverts in the Scandinavian countries – how to self-govern in order to avoid inappropriate or excessive legislation is imposed.
- The greatest threat to the gaming industry is possible stricter regulation and illegal/ irresponsible operators creating a bad name and repercussions for legal operators. Recent new UK legislation and penalties is a good example. Further, new legislation normally comes with increased operator costs. Will this roll over into Scandinavia?
- Channelling of the grey market in Scandinavian countries – effective shutdowns, especially where such set-ups are not simply back and white.
- Gender diversity and the gambling industry: Using diversity to increase responsibility and market-share.
- An action plan for responsible gaming in Scandinavian countries and beyond.
16:30 to late Networking Drinks
Day Two – Friday, 6 September
09:30 Exhibition Showcase and Morning Coffee
10:00 to 16:00 SGS Conference
Day two will present delegates with an insightful agenda including presentations and discussions about:
- How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place.
- White label operators: These are more often in breach of legislation, but who is responsible, how is this monitored and controlled.
- Review of Compliance Requirements from KYC, AML to EDD – How it is changing and what operators can practically do to better know their customers to make the industry safe, profitable and sustainable.
- Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
- Affiliates: Rogue affiliates, and how to apply gaming and marketing legislation effectively to these.
- Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
16:30 Afternoon Coffee
Capitalise from the Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 in gaining a comprehensive understanding of the essential regulatory framework at hand as well as the expertise required to become established in the region’s ever-expanding gaming industry.
Leverage this opportunity to brush shoulders with the largest operators and gaming specialists in the Scandinavian market.
#SGS2019 – Uncovering new opportunities by uniting gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
About Scandinavian Gaming Show
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 was a resounding success. The summit achieved its objective to help create a safe, regulated and responsible gaming environment while opening up the market to game-changing technological innovations.
This year, the Scandinavian Gaming Show will give gaming professionals the practical expertise of the world’s thought-leaders in the gaming industry and provide a forum for discussion on all the key areas of operating a gaming business in the region to help you rise to new heights in your company and in the industry.
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 will be attended by local and international gaming sector operators, software providers, payment gateway providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, gaming regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.