The organisers of the MARE BALTICUM Virtual Edition thanked the event’s sponsors as the show (May 7) nears.
With just 3 days left until the first announced virtual conference of the gambling industry will take place, the team at European Gaming Media (part of Hipther Agency) would like to express their gratitude for the sponsors that have decided to support the event in this unpredictable times.
The event will take place online on the 7th of May and you can still catch the final seats!
You can register on this link to save your seat (no travel needed, you can attend from the comfort of your home or office)
As mentioned above the virtual edition of #MBGS2020VE will be held on the 7th of May and will gather 300 gambling industry professionals who can attend virtually from their internet browser. The gathering will allow virtual delegates to network at virtual tables in the virtual deal room and conduct 1 on 1 meeting with their prospects/clients/partners.
The conference will start at 9:30 AM CET and the program looks the following way:
– RESTARTING THE SPORTS BETTING INDUSTRY (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (9:30 AM CET)
– ESPORTS IS TAKING OVER (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (10:15 AM CET)
– ALTERNATIVES TO CLASSIC SPORTS BETTING ARE FLOURISHING (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (11:00 AM CET)
– MARKETING HACKS FROM 6+ FIGURES INDUSTRY EXPERTS (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (11:30 AM CET)
– FOCUS ON LATIN AMERICA (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (11:45 AM CET)
– PAYMENTS AND DATA IN ONLINE GAMING: WHY YOU NEED TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE TO STAY RELEVANT (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (12:00 PM CET)
– LUNCH BREAK (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (12:30 PM CET)
– HOW ARE AFFILIATES/MARKETING COMPANIES SURVIVING THIS PERIOD OF UNCERTAINTY? (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (1:35 PM CET)
– IS THE ONLINE CASINO INDUSTRY BENEFITING DURING SPORTS TOURNAMENT DISRUPTION PERIOD? (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (2:15 PM CET)
– THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DURING COVID-19 (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (3:15 PM CET)
– WILL ADVERTISEMENT BANNING STILL BE ENFORCED AFTER COVID-19? (Tallinn, Local Time – GMT+3) (4:00 PM CET)
MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit Live and BSG Awards
Information about the live edition of the conference and BSG Awards, which will be held on the 6th of August, will be announced at a later stage. The online voting stage for BSG Awards 2020 has been stopped and will be reset in order to allow all participants to focus on different matters.
A new online voting stage will be started between 1 and 30 June. Further information will be released in the upcoming weeks.
MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit, also known as the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Summit & Awards offers the opportunity for both new companies and veterans, to learn about industry insights and compliance updates, while also being part of a group that is at the forefront of the gambling industry in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, and also from the DACH region.
The Summit approaches all regulatory and compliance-related aspects of the mentioned markets and also highlights some trending topics of the gambling industry.