The second annual Scandinavian Gaming Show (SGS 2019) will take place in Copenhagen in September.
Denmark.- Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia offer tremendous potential for profitable online gaming – a market ready for the taking. The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 (SGS 2019) provides industry professionals the unmissable opportunity to gain insight from key thought leaders in the gaming business and authorities in regulatory development in Denmark and the Scandinavian region.
The event, which takes place in Copenhagen on September 5-6, features a number of important speakers, including:
● Trevor de Giorgio, Chief Legal Officer, Greentube
● Johann Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
● Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial, Scoutgaming
● Jesper Søgaard, CEO and Co-founder, Better Collective
● Antonio Zanghi, Managing Director, Maxima Compliance
● Jack Symons, Founder/CEO, Gamban
● Gustaf Hoffstedt, General Secretary, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
A few of the key issues that will be discussed during the two-day event, include:
● Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark
● The marketing of gambling adverts in the Scandinavian countries, and how self-governing can prevent the imposition of restrictive legislation
● An action plan for responsible gaming in Scandinavian countries and beyond
● New and emerging products – what is the next growth product
● Affiliates: Rogue affiliates and how to apply gaming and marketing legislation effectively to these