The topic will be analysed by top experts at Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference panel discussions.
Czech Republic.- On April 18, the Czech Republic will host the firstPrague iGaming Affiliate Conference – an event about the affiliate marketing in gambling sphere by the Smile-Expo company. The event will consist of the conference and demo zone and will gather top marketers, online casino operators and affiliate programs representatives.
Apart from presentations, there will be a time for panel discussions where groups of experts will talk about key moments in gambling: affiliate networks, technologies and legal aspects.
The invited specialists will look into the main tendencies in the sphere of online casinos and affiliate marketing. New trends in iGaming market in 2019 and future forecasts will be presented during the panel discussion “Innovative gaming business with affiliate marketing.”
The discussion will feature:
- Levon Nikoghosyan – CEO at Armenia Branch of EveryMatrix and a CEO at its affiliate system PartnerMatrix;
- Nicc Lewis – CEO and Founder at marketing agency Expozive;
- Erez Margalit – Founder at Light House Media, company developing marketing strategies for online platforms;
- Bertan Baytekin – CEO at social betting platform Protipster;
- Amy Remes – CEO at lotteries platform Kootac.
Leading iGaming specialists will talk about the role of technologies in the gambling sphere which help it to keep developing. Speakers will turn to possibilities of distributed ledger and will address its role in online casinos during the panel discussion “The potential uses and opportunities of blockchain and cryptocurrencies for iGaming.”
During the discussion, experts will focus the attention on:
- blockchain and cryptocurrencies potential in gambling;
- challenges and analysis of blockchain gambling market;
- target audience of DLT casinos and its interests.
Regulation of gambling sphere ensures the protection of players as getting a licence and following legal rules increases the level of trust to online casino. The legal side of gambling will be presented during the panel discussion on the topic “Current state of gambling regulation in Europe.”
Speakers will tell the audience about:
- regulatory updates in gambling sphere;
- upcoming changes to the Czech gambling regulation;
- future forecasts for gambling market in Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania.
Learn more about panel discussions speakers and detailed program of the conference at the website of Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference.
The conference will be conducted by the international company Smile-Expo – the organiser of business events about revolutionary technologies. For 13 years, the company has been following the innovative trends and unlocking the potential for their development.
The conference will take place in the Hotel Grandium Prague, located in the center of the capital of the Czech Republic. The address is Politických vězňů 913/12, Nové Město, Prague.