Eventus International’s ACE will see the affiliate industry arriving in Manila on November 21 to discuss the segment.
Philippines.- Manila will see the Affiliate industry gather once again for the Affiliate Conference & Expo. Across November 21-22, companies from all over the world will take part in the event.
With over 20 speakers and more than 15 topics to learn from, Eventus International revealed their top five reasons to attend ACE 2019:
1. Learn how to gain your audience’s trust through the unique content you put out
- “We’ve got Sebastien Caudron, mContent President AP of GroupM to discuss a new affiliate marketing trend in the industry–native content. Nowadays, sales generate when customers relate to the messaging of the product and so a unique user experience is very vital in affiliate marketing.”
2. Ask Asia’s eCommerce experts for tips and techniques in digital marketing
- “Know more about the latest trends in social media and the digital world for 2020. Experience first hand insights from prominent experts in the industry. As per Kurt Ebarita, Social Media Manager of Bonsey Jaden Philippines: ‘Going digital has bridged the gap between brands and their audience and with everyone else embracing this change, standing out and reaching your market is becoming more important than ever. Joining the Affiliate Conference & Expo (ACE) 2019 will give you valuable insights into industry trends to help your business optimise opportunities in today’s market.’”
3. ACE isn’t just limited to e-commerce centric topics, it’s got blockchain and iGaming as well!
- “Ecommerce may be big in Asia but in ACE, we want to give you a wider perspective about the affiliate marketing industry to gain more strategies and techniques as a marketer or brand. One of our speakers from the iGaming industry include Bhavesh Parthi, Head of affiliates of Oppa888, an online sports betting company.”
4. Get a deeper insight on the impact of bloggers/influencers on a brand
- “We’ve got a panel session including Ces Dimalanta of Manila Millennial, a blogger herself! As per Ces, ‘We should never stop learning and re-learning what we do. As our industry evolves, so shall we, and ACE 2019 gives us the opportunity to catch up with the innovations and trends that can be of big help to step up our creativity in approaching our respective markets.’”
5. Asia is a mobile-centric region and there’s no doubt that it will easily adapt to the affiliate marketing trends from today
“ACE includes speakers like Chris Manguera from GCash to discuss leveraging mobile advertising to the fullest and how a mobile-first approach will be key in generating sales. Chris Manguera, CMO/Head of Marketing and App Product, Mynt states that ‘Mobile is the new battlefield. Learn how to effectively and efficiently convert customers with a mobile-first mindset in ACE 2019.’”
Book your delegate passes for ACE here.