Gaming in Holland Conference & Expo welcomes US social casino data expert.
Netherlands.- Gaming in Holland is proud to announce that Carter Rogers, Research Manager at SuperData Research, has agreed to speak at the upcoming Gaming in Holland Conference & Expo.
SuperData is the leading provider of market intelligence and insights covering games, VR, AR, eSports, and gaming video content. Earlier this year, the company authored the report Gambling and Digital Games in the Netherlands on behalf of the Netherlands Gaming Authority.
As SuperData’s lead social casino analyst, Carter Rogers oversees SuperData’s reports on the latest developments and trends in the social casino industry. Mr Rogers’ presentation will address the following topics:
- Overview of digital games market.
- Overview of digital games with gambling-like elements (social casino, fantasy sports, amateur eSports, CCGs, in-game item wagering).
- Who is playing these games with gambling-like elements? (Netherlands vs UK vs US)
- Overlap of real-money gambling and games with gambling-like elements.
- Does playing a gambling-like game increase the likelihood of real-money gambling?
- Trends of how most gambling-like games are taking public steps to differentiate themselves from real-world gambling.
- What future trends do stakeholders have to be aware of?
- What current international trends/activities do stakeholders have to be aware of?